Cash Application Clerk
System One is currently seeking on a Cash Application Clerk 6 month contract position located in Houston, TX.
Cash Application Clerk Responsibilities:
- High volume of cash posting and reconciling of ledgers in a fast-paced goal-oriented AR department. Provide exceptional support to our collection specialist and controllers
When cash is unidentified, specialist need to complete the following the steps below:
- In get paid, Check the account for outstanding invoice(s) and see if the amounts match.
- Email the credit analyst to research with the customer for explanation on cc their managers.
- Clear (post) the bank lockboxes, wires, intercompany and credit cards daily.
- Work and clear the team email folder daily.
- Develop knowledge of various ERP Systems.
- Develop working relationships with business units and the various groups within company to endure accurate and relevant data is shared.
- Assist with identification and preparation of documentation for adjustments and write offs.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Attend regular team meetings.
Cash Application Clerk Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Cash Application experience preferred but not completely required.
- Critical thinker.
- Knowledge of ERP - JD Edwards, Oracle, Syteline, Movex, Glovia
- Good communication skill, verbal and written
- Team oriented
- Collection knowledge but mandatory
- 2+ years prior or related experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of cash application process
- Demonstrated exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic individual who will work on a variety of programs interacting with internal teams and external clients and customers.
- Oil and Gas Industry, Syteline, Glovia, Oracle, JDE, and Get Paid Experience preferred.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Houston, TX
Pay Rate: $16.00-$18.00
Coaching And Mentoring
Enterprise Resource Planning
Jd Edwards Enterprise One