A highly established local commercial construction General Contractor is looking to fill a Superintendent position. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development. A dynamic, fast-paced culture that thrives on innovation.
- Competative Compensation
- Growth Opportunity
- Great Culture/Work Environment
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Experience $5 Million projects & up. Diverse Construction Projects
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
- An ability to thoroughly understand and follow plans and specifications in the construction of project.
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Five (5) + years of related work experience in commercial construction management position
- Identify and action any changes of scope and work orders. Identify any issues or problems before they arise.
- Must have stable work history/background to be considered for the position
- BS is Construction Management is preferred but not required.
To be considered for this position, please apply with resume & project list.
If you have any additional questions or want to inquire any other position, please contact:
URL blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.