To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Telvista, Inc.
- Phone: 954.825.1421
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Telvista, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Job Summary: Supervises a team of contact center employees in order to produce successful results, as set forth in applicable Company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises a team of 10-30 contact center employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Telvista, Inc. ("Telvista") and customer policies and procedures as required by applicable regulations and law.
- Responsibilities of the Supervisor 1- Entry Level include:
- May participate in interviews and contribute to hiring decisions for contact center team members with support from senior contact center management and personnel from Human Resources.
- Coaches, trains, and develops direct reports with support from senior contact center management.
- Writes and administers formal performance appraisals and periodic reviews of goals/objectives, according to schedule with support from senior contact center management as needed.
- Motivates his or her team of contact center employees to improve performance through the development and implementation of innovative individual and team-based recognition ideas.
- With support from the Human Resources Department, assesses the need for, and recommends/conducts formal performance appraisals, periodic reviews of goals/objectives, routine or on-the-spot coaching, progressive discipline, and terminations, as applicable for his or her team.
- Plans and organizes daily work for his or her team of contact center employees. Will promptly review, correct and approve team member daily time reports.
- Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure his or her team is working in compliance with the Company's quality, productivity and retention standards, with support from senior contact center management as needed.
- Plans and conducts periodic team communication meetings.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with applicable customer representatives.
- Proactively, identifies, resolves, and escalates concerns (employee, system, or customers) as needed, with support from senior contact center management as needed.
- Ensures his or her team operates in compliance with relevant Company and regulatory guidelines, with support from the Huma Resources Department and senior contact center management as needed.
- In order to effectively manage his or her team, the Supervisor must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such levels as determined at Telvista's sole discretion. The employee must be available and willing to work on-site and for such hours per day or hours per week as Telvista determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Manages collections and retention teams by setting and accomplishing team & individual goals through training, assigning goals, mentoring and communicating expectations.s
Telvista is an equal opportunity employer. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities, as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended by the ADA Amendments Act 2008, to perform the essential functions.
Overnight Travel: Rare, however, may be required for this position as business needs dictate.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to qualify for performing the job.
Education and Experience:
- Leadership: 1 years management or equivalent leadership experience in a collections or retention environment.
- Call Center Experience: 1+ years
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to produce professional reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. The Supervisor must have effective communication skills and the ability to lead and influence a diverse team.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: The Supervisor must be able to proficiently operate a computer and work with various software products to send and receive e-mails, develop reports, review, correct and approve team member daily time reports, and perform related duties.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities, as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, to perform the essential job functions.