To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roxboro, NC 27573
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Roxboro, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compensation (Range): $18 / hour
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Administrative Assistant will include:
- Maintain up-to-date confidential records for the Staff as required.
- Prepare travel arrangements as requested for plant employees, business guests and interviewees. This will include expense report preparation and submission.
- File for passports as needed for employees needing to work/train internationally.
- Compile and prepare reports as needed including note taking/documentation of meeting topics/discussion.
- Provide administrative support to the plant.
- Effectively communicate news, events and announcements to the entire plant through postings and electronic communications.
- Retrieve, sort and prioritize incoming and outgoing mail.
- Organize and participate in meetings as requested including, but not limited to: All Employee Meetings and Round Tables. This may include ordering and serving lunch to participants.
- Order and keep office supplies stocked.
- Maintain and announce plant birthdays and anniversaries.
- Maintain and update the plant phone directory and emergency contact list.
- Work with employees, specifically, the Environmental Health and Safety Manger, HR Manager and Quality Manager, to ensure that required training is completed and documented. Specifically, schedule training per request and maintain attendance records.
As an Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates Degree in Business or Communication from an accredited school. Any Bachelor Degree from an accredited school may be used in lieu of the Associates Degree.
- Minimum two years of experience in an administrative assistant/clerical role.
- Demonstrated past experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As an Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Administrative, Corporate Environment, Travel Arrangements, Meeting Coordination, Records Management, Communication. Associates Degree