- Planning, organizing and overseeing all approved information technology activities for the assigned functional areas of SAP support
- Designing effective and efficient computer systems which address both business and technical requirements
- Providing SAP project planning, implementation, control and integration of solutions using multiple technologies, affecting multiple applications
- Preparing timely and accurate project estimates and proposals
- Working with external vendors
- Acting as a consultant to the organization in both business and technical areas of expertise
- Applying outside knowledge of IT developments, trends, and new technologies; assessing risk and making decisions which affect the project and the company
- Managing and developing assigned SAP staff including coaching/mentoring and performance management
- Successfully managing multiple priorities and deadlines and contributing to long range planning and budget discussions
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Supervisory experience coordinating/overseeing activities in an SAP CRM environment
- Hands-on experience supporting and developing SAP CRM, including gathering requirements, customizing, and configuring
- Experience integrating SAP CRM with other SAP modules such as MM, SD, and FI, etc.
- SAP ABAP experience including ability to read the code and debug programs
- Experience leveraging CRM BADIs
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Process improvement experience for operational support systems along with creating project plans and budgets
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Dynamics Crm
Sql Server Reporting Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-00417
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At EDI Staffing, we strive to provide the best staffing solutions for each of our business disciplines, in honest, resourceful, and creative techniques. Our mission is to connect talented people with great organizations across all industries, while maintaining our company values: accountability, innovation, integrity, teamwork and work ethic. Our commitment to our values becomes tangible in our daily customer interactions and lifetime customer relationships.
View the full profile