To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Mountain, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Abraxas (A GEO Company) • South Mountain, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facility: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Compensation Base: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
The position performs administrative, clerical, and technical functions for the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate telephone system, route incoming calls, record and distribute messages in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Greet and announce clients and visitors to appropriate staff members.
- Compose routine letters, correspondence, memos, reports and other confidential information to assist appropriate supervisory and administrative staff members.
- Maintains administrative filing system that provides access to specific information according to outside referral agencies to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Compose various daily, weekly, and monthly reports as assigned.
- Types and distributes monthly reports or correspondence via fax/mail to appropriate outside referral agencies to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist with reports for general program/facility correspondence such as client reports, facility evaluation reports, policies and procedures, meeting minutes, and maintaining back up files.
- Maintain appropriate staff schedules such as administrative and supervisory.
- Maintain, record, and update program/facility information as appropriate such as training records, phone list, and policies and procedures.
- Assist with the distribution of incoming mail and prepare out going mail.
- Assist with supply ordering, distribution, and filing.
- Contact appropriate individuals for repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Perform and assist in clerical intake process on clients, assist with maintaining client files, and include case affiliate for reporting purposes.
- Coordinate and type all reports required by outside referral agencies such as client and population reports and meet designated deadline to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.
The following education requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- High school diploma or GED and minimum two (2) years office related experience; OR
- Business school diploma and minimum six (6) months office related experience.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Other Qualifications:
Encountered on a regular basis as part of the work this job performs.