Attorney needed for a top Law firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:
Law firm in Los Angeles, CA has an opportunity for an Associate with at least 4 years of employment law and litigation experience to join the firm’s expanding practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, performing legal research, drafting of legal memoranda, motions and pleadings, arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, managing cases with minimal direct oversight, attending court conferences, handling discovery-related activities and investigations, and drafting of position statements and dispositive motions, employee handbooks, policies, etc.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package! (Paid Annually, Merit-Based, and typically $25K-$75K!)
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package! (Bronze, Gold or Platinum Medical! Plus Dental, Vision, Life, etc.)
- Accelerated Career Growth! Get Hands-on Trial Experience earlier in your career!
- Paralegal certificate required;
- Litigation experience in insurance defense a plus;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; and
- A firm understanding of civil litigation procedures.
- Meet with clients to review and obtain documents;
- Ability to use various e-discovery tools;
- Review and analyze discovery responses and/or large amounts of data;
- Prepare meet and confer letters;
- Experience reviewing medical records;
- Ability to work with various experts;
- Draft objections and discovery responses to review with clients for final attorney review;
- Ability to work as a member of a practice group team, for multiple attorneys;
- Pleasant and professional demeanor.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Employee Handbooks
- Labour Laws
- Medical Records