Now Hiring -
Construction Services has immediately openings for Marine Electricians in San Diego, CA. Applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years marine electrical experience.
$25.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem per workday
Installs, repairs, and hooks up equipment for all electrical services on the ship. Lays out, pulls, lifts out and installs cable and conduit. Prepares work area, drills holes and grinds metal surfaces, and welds mounting equipment. Tests electrical equipment. Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
Essential Job Task:
- Prepare work areas, drill holes and grind metal surfaces
- Install welds and hook up equipment
- Lay out, pull, rip out, repair, and install cable and conduit
- Test Electrical equipment
- Read composite blueprints, computer printouts and Navy standards manual
- Removes scrap and performs general clean up
- Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade
Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
To Apply -
Submit a detailed resume for review
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
- Composite Materials
- Drilling Operations
- Electrical Installation Work