Do you have an eye for design and an interest in sales? Looking for a challenging and fast paced role? Do you love to help people and be part of an awesome team?!
This job is a great fit for high energy professionals who love variety and multitasking. The perfect candidates are those who get excited about helping families and creating an extraordinary customer experience.
We're looking for a motivated furniture sales and rental associate! This associate will be selling previously rented furniture in our showroom, and consulting with customers wishing to rent furniture.
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales revenue, piece and margin goals;
- Assist in the safe maintenance, appearance, merchandising and pricing of store to company and District standards.
- Utilize computer to complete proposals, prepare sales and lease agreements and obtain necessary information from customer to complete sale/rental agreement.
- Determine client's needs and design or recommend furniture for rental packages
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to generate future sales opportunities
You're a top contendor if you have:
- Consulting, customer service, and/or sales experience (inside or outside)
- Proficient computer skills
- Multitask well and are adaptable to change in a fast paced role
- Have experience engaging successfully with many types of clients
- Have staging or design experience (not required, but a plus)
- Multi-Housing Experience (not required, but a plus)
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including 2 Saturdays a month
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.