CHI Oakes Hospital, is a 20-bed critical access hospital that provides various inpatient and outpatient services to approximately 14,000 people in southeastern North Dakota. It is also a 24-Hour Emergency Level V Trauma Center. The hospital building was newly-constructed in 2007, replacing a 50-year old building, and in 2010, Oakes Community Clinic was opened within the hospital building. The hospital is part of a larger values-based organization, CommonSpirit Health.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI Oakes provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what's happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Connect with us today!
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology.
- North Dakota State license in Medical Technology.
- Current valid certificate by American Society for Clinical Pathologists, the National Certification Agency.
Related skills: specimen, clinic, hospital, chemistry, sampling, experiment, biology, data entry, phlebotomy, microbiology, biology, lab, laboratory, phlebotomy, phelbo, sample, specimen, Med Tech, MT, MLT, FargoLab
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.