$85000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, we're looking for candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. You will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts at this position. This Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative Manufacturing company is for candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Vernon Hills, Illinois area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
How you will make an impact
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- General familiarity with revenue reporting
- Simply Accounting experience
- Forensic accounting experience required
- Auditing experience highly preferred
- Strong familiarity with fund accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of reporting
- Previous experience working with internal communications
- Equity accounting experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
- Earlier work involving internal control review
- Adeptness in financial reporting
- Organizational development experience highly valued
- Comprehension of reorganization
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Background working with financial auditing
- Accounting policy experience desired
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Proven technical skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles