Overview: The RN Assessor performs field-based, functional assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries.This is a traveling position, as assessments are completed in client homes, provider sites, or other community-based locations. An assessor may travel the entire state of Arkansas, including occasional training in Little Rock. However, they are hired to cover a general geographic region.They are compensated on an hourly basis, focusing on quality of assessments/documentation, not on quantity. The goal of these assessments is to determine eligibility for services, as well as assist the State of AR to develop a plan of care for each beneficiary. The assessor neither provides clinical services, nor are they completing a clinical assessment.
• Works with the Aging and Adult Population (may include beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services.
• Performs Functional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure they are receiving the proper care
• Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do any administrative work from home.
- Identify potential care and/or provider gaps
- Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
• Current, unrestricted RN licensure (within Arkansas)
• 2+ years of clinical experience
• Reliable transportation
• Rehab/Home-Health Experience with the Aging/Adult Population
• Field-Based Experience
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer