To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospice IPU Staff Nurse
Maxim Healthcare Services • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is Actively looking for a Registered Nurse that has Hospice experience and would like towork on the Hospice In-Patient Unit inChicago’s Medical District (South Side). Nurse would be hired on internallyby our Hospice Client and be GuaranteedFull-Time Hours (36 Hours) and offered a Salary with Benefits. Details regarding the position can be foundbelow:
RN will provide skillednursing care to the terminally ill as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Supportsand educate their designated caregiver through a systematic assessment ofhealth needs.
Hospice IPU NurseResponsibilities:
- Complete physical assessment on each patient
- Assess caregiver/family needs/goals upon admission
- Provide patient/family with information about hospice and philosophy of care related to their goals
- Develop, implement and evaluate plan of care for each patient
- Complete Nursing CNA Plan of Care; supervise CNA care
- Medication management through safe and cost effective recommendations and usage
- Provide clinical updates to all parties and complete documentation in a timely manner as required
- Collaboration with team and participate actively in interdisciplinary team meetings (IDT) when available
- Provide patient/family support throughout their stay and educate family about medications, fall risk, oxygen, disease process, dying process and at the time of death
Location: ChicagoMedical District
Shift: 7pm – 7:30am(36 hours/week)
Salary: $62,712 -$66,456 w/Benefits (Depends on Experience)
If you have any questions or would like to learn more aboutthe position then please respond to this posting and let me know when you areavailable to connect on a brief phone call.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs