To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlottesville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Caregiving - the Perfect Second Job!
Home Instead Senior Care • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Evening Shifts Available!!!!!! We are currently seeking compassionate and reliable CAREGivers to join our team! Must possess a vibrant and dynamic personality with A LOT of energy and sincere passion for working with seniors. The following part-time shifts are available in the Charlottesville area. 4pm-8pm and 5pm-9pm. If you feel this is a good fit for you, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!!!!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping task and meal preparation
- Medication and appoinment reminders
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Provide Personal Care services ie. assisting with bathing, grooming, toileting and incontinence issues (optional)
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Must be 21 years of age!
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Annual Bonuses, as well as referral and incentive bonuses
- 401K Retirement Plan
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.