You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Travel Polysomnographer - $2,087 per week
Emerald Health Services Allied is seeking a travel Polysomnographer for a travel job in Palo Alto, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Polysomnographer
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel - Polysomnographic Tech
Shift: Nights/ 7p-7a, 12x3, 36hrs per week + rotating Weekends, no call
Length/Duration: 13 Weeks
- CA License
- 1 Year Experience
- Sleep studies, adult experience is fine
- Peds experience a big +, no scoring
- AHA BLS
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Weekly gross pay is based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).
Emerald Staffing Group, Allied Job ID #unique680674. Pay package is based on 12.0 hour shifts and 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: None
- Sleep Studies
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7dul1g
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.