Allied Universal is hiring an Industrial Security Specialist at our Corporate East office located in Conshohocken, PA. The primary responsibility of the Industrial Security Specialist is an entry level personnel security function managing SF86’s, indoctrinations, debriefings, initiation of EQIP applications . This full time position reports to the Director, FOCI Compliance and will assist with the documentation and necessary follow up with Allied Universal employees, supervisors and management to ensure the timely and accurate completion of processing clearances. The job responsibilities include the following:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and maintain employee information related to processing clearances referencing thorough knowledge of the Personnel Security Processing Program, using JPAS and e-QIP
- Oversee SF86 security questionnaires / nomination packages
- Complete DD-254 packages and coordinate with customer security representatives to process security visits and clearance applications
- Provide guidance to ensure AUS personnel are in compliance with the company’s Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) and National Industrial Security Program and Policy
- Educate AUS Employees and client personnel on the details of the National Industrial Security Program
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve any questions or concerns from federal investigators or government agencies
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of AUS clients as a trusted liaison
- Execute general office administrative functions and assist the Director as necessary
- Verify clearance levels in JPAS and perform various tasks in conjunction with processing applications for initial clearances, security clearance upgrades and periodic reinvestigations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years administrative or clerical experience and will be familiar with legal, government personnel security documents and terminology within the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). This position requires a highly motivated self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and an eye for detail. The candidate must be comfortable with a high volume of documentation with a sense of urgency to complete tasks. We also seek the following:
- Accuracy and quality of work is critical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required as well as outstanding customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Solid computer skills and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dependability with attendance and with task completion
- Selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Possess an active Secret-level clearance or higher or have the ability to obtain one.
- Demonstrated ability to collect and organize data in a cohesive manner, good customer services skills and strong communications.
- Good understanding of government personnel security polices for both DoD and the Intelligence Community.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: URL blocked - click to apply.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.