To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Travel Operations Lead
ExxonMobil • Houston, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Role Summary
Join ExxonMobil in our vision to transform our corporate travel program. Provide operational support and implementation of Global Travel initiatives and strategies across the Americas. This position provides oversight of the delivery of business travel services in the region including management and enhanced stewardship of the travel management company.
Primary Job Functions
- Recommend and implement innovative business strategies and identify efficiencies to elevate travel operations, enhancing the overall traveler experience.
- Provide insight into corporate travel industry best practices and make recommendations to create operational efficiencies.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders and business divisions with analysis and recommendations to influence traveler behavior and drive cost savings and technology adoption.
- Collaborate and partner closely with Category managers on business requirements and unique regional/local needs to optimize travel program offerings.
- Support day-to-day operations by troubleshooting issues, identifying transactional efficiencies and ensuring alignment with commercial strategies.
- Ensure required operational and controls processes are followed across the designated geography.
- Responsible for implementation of new agreements / initiatives / products, program administration, and customer support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills multi-lingual a plus.
- Makes sound decisions while considering and managing risks.
- Effective negotiation, advocacy and influencing.
- Project planning and execution.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Understanding of total system cost concept
- Excellent oral and written communication skills multi-lingual a plus. Able to simplify complex concepts into laymans terms for greater stakeholder understanding.
- Creative problem solver - able to propose solutions which challenge the status quo and identify root cause of service issues and employ sustainable solutions
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to own projects from initial inquiry to completion.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Makes sound decisions considering and managing risks
- Effective negotiation, advocacy and influencing
- Project planning / execution
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.