Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains functional parts of all mechanical equipment throughout the plant.
Role & Responsibility
- Troubleshoots defective equipment and determines problem, cause and remedy.
- Confers with operators and observes tests and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunctions or determine condition.
- Repairs, replaces, adjusts and aligns components of machinery and equipment.
- Remanufactures or manufactures parts or components as needed.
- Welds, fabricates or machines parts or assemblies to repair, maintain, build or assemble equipment.
- Operates hoists, lift trucks, power tools, cranes, loaders, vehicles, and hand tools. Must maintain annual OSHA requirements and training.
- Operates equipment to test its functioning and verify adequacy of repairs or adjustments.
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment and facilities.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude and special visualization is needed.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
- Education Required: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Education Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.