To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shoreview, MN 55126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Info Security Engineer 6
Wells Fargo • Shoreview, MN
Posted 2 months ago
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, Online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Designs and builds frameworks to manage ingestion of information security data into a centralized Hadoop cluster. Designs and builds frameworks to calculate and archive information security metrics. Provides back-end architecture to support modern data-driven web applications. Reviews and makes recommendations on big data technology solutions.
**Open to all Wells Fargo Major Hub Locations including telecommute.**
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 10+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- Data management experience
- Hadoop experience
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of Big Data
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- Experience developing reports and metrics
- Engineering and architecture experience with big data
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, R or SCALA
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
Other Desired Qualifications
• Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
• Version control experience with SVN, Git, or similar
• SCRUM Agile experience
• Linux Web Development
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.