Part-Time Human Resources Assistant / Beachwood, OH
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Part-Time Human Resources Assistant for one of our top multinational power management clients in Beachwood, OH. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday (24 hours per week)
Duration: 2+ months (possible extension)
- Assists the Human Resources Department by preparing letters and miscellaneous correspondence. Maintain accurate records including personnel files, order and maintain office supplies, meeting and program planning, logistics, and set-up. Assist with other miscellaneous tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years HR experience with a large corporation.
- Strong initiative, independence, flexibility and compliance to directions, as brief as they may be is required
- Must learn quickly and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! For questions email Email blocked - click to apply
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Perform Secretarial Duty