Electrical Test Technician, Displays
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products and services.
Location: Cupertino, CA
Type: Contract - W2
Duration: For a 12-month assignment with possibility of extension.
•** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO C2C, 1099, etc. ***
In this role you will:
Display team is looking for an Electical Test Technician who will be responsible for executing engineering test programs as related to the development of displays for a next generation product.
- You will have solid background with electrical testing equipment and methodologies, collecting and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Execution of tests following detailed procedures, preparing and documenting test results.
- Running complex test setups using high accuracy test equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities for SW or HW issues on test equipment.
What you will need for this role:
- B.S. Degree
- At least 5+ years of experience.
- Must have a previous track record of success conducting tests, be able to process and summarize data.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail with handling of samples and test data.
- Possess experience with electrical testing equipment (probers, wafer handling equipment, ATE, oscilloscope, DMM, microscope, etc).
- High degree of comfort in a clean room environment, bringing a proactive attitude with a willingness to take ownership and drive results.
- Experience with test implementation on wafer processing / capital equipment, medical device or test & measurement equipment is considered a plus.
- Experience with data analysis and s/w tools is preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Displays (Computer Systems)