UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The C&S COO Florida Health Plan is responsible for the operations and administration of all C&S products in Florida and will partner with other lines of business, vendors and the State of Florida. In this role, you will have leadership responsibility for claims, customer service, member and provider services, State Agency relationships and driving results and relationships with Shared Services and Functional partners throughout UHG.
The preferred location for this positon is Miramar, FL. Telecommuters in the state of Florida will also be considered. This position must be located in the state of Florida.
- Affordability: operationalizing plans along the full process. Concept, data pull, interpretation, creation, deployment, measurement, sustainability of action
- Member Experience: NPS, management of Digital communication strategies
- Regulatory management: referral account status and remediation
- Dashboard structure: development of new metrics and the active oversight of KPIs
- Share Services/Key Stakeholder Goal integration and sustained market focus
- Operational Support to all LOBs
- Provider/Member Call Center: Benefit awareness, key initiative training, UES insights
- Claims projects (CPM/CRT): TAT management, project visibility, financial impact
- Strategy: market enhancements, stakeholder relationship building
- Curiosity and experimental mindset: willingness to test an idea and iterate toward better solutions
- Scale: promulgate scalable insights to other markets and LOBs for the greater good of the enterprise
- Leading Long Term Care Contracting and Payer Innovations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in Medicaid, LTSS, and Medicare Program and /or Operations
- Residency Requirement in the State of Florida
- Must pass a level 2 background screen conducted by ACHA
- Advanced Degree (MSN, RNP, MBA, MS, PhD)
- Experience working with complex claims and enrollment systems
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.