To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a growing Customer Service department is looking for a skilled problem solver to join their team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. This position is in San Diego, California (CA). Summary: The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, be well versed in research techniques and be well-trained in product process knowledge, which is critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. They will also thrive in a fast-paced, growth oriented, environment. Essential Functions:
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality and compliance (HIPAA)
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Place outbound calls as needed for follow up and resolution
- Respond to written communication (from internal and external sources) in a professional manner
- Update customer information in the customer service database during each call
- Work with the leadership team to stay updated on product knowledge, internal processes
- High School diploma/GED required; Associate degree in a Business-related field preferred
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Investigative and research-based skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Computer Skills: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Typing Skills (at least 35 WPM)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics
- Time management skills