Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
The Bartender is responsible for providing seamless customer service and guest experiences. General responsibilities include servicing needs of servers for dining patrons and serving customers seated at the bar. The Bartender will also work closely with the management to be knowledgeable about the Company’s policies and procedures, along with any specials and be able to successfully execute initiatives to achieve objectives in sales, guest service, satisfaction, food quality and presentation, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Must be knowledgeable about and be able to accurately promote food specials and other menu items.
- Follow Company-provided script from greeting to guest departure.
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently served according to the Company’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to money-handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Follow established policies and safety and sanitation standards in all areas of operation.
- Stocking of station with necessary bar supplies.
- Responsible for serving guests seated at the bar.
- Must be knowledgeable about all the draft and bottled beers, as well as the wine offerings and pairings.
- Must verify guests are of legal drinking age, including checking valid identification of guests who appear under 30.
- Guests under the age of 21 must be refused purchase of alcohol.
- Monitor behavior of guests consuming alcohol and take action when necessary.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant front of the house operations.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash register/POS system.
- General knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures, safety and sanitation.
- Six months of food and beverage/restaurant service experience.
- Food Handler’s Certification required, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Bartending certification preferred.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bartender - Tomatina
Beer (Acoholic Beverages)