Genesis10 is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a right to hire position with our client in Appleton, WI.
Fully qualified analyst who supports both the systems and the processes of the business unit, acting in a liaison role between the business, IT and an external vendor.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Defines and designs system/business/data requirements and recommends solutions to meet business needs.
- Leads work stream within a complex project which is creating a new electronic application system. Responsible for defining scope, objectives and requirements.
- Tasks may include designing and executing test cases.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong execution and troubleshooting skills. 4-6+ years of experience in the business system analyst field or related area.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Strategic Business Unit
Complex Problem Solving