Chester, PA 19013
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Personal Care Assistant in the Chester, PA area. HOURS
Monday- Friday during school hoursSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Personal Care Assistant will be with student for the full school day to assist with access to the educational environment as well as peer interactions. Assistance will include, but is not limited to:
* Ensuring student's safety within school building and surrounding areas
* Support student's academic, social, adaptive, motor, communication, and behavioral needs
* Escort student to and from bus, classes, nurse, therapies, etc.
* Provide prompts across settings
* Utilize behavioral system
* Supervise and monitor inclusive activities throughout the school day
* Transition student between activities
* Support sensory/exercise programREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* College education desirable
* CPR and First Aid Certification desirableADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Special Education Aide
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Submit PA Edu
950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.