The Oracle HCM Application Technical Specialist II is responsible for providing analysis and second-tier support for Oracle E-business Suite and related third-party Human Resources applications. The position involves, but is not limited to, the analysis, design and estimation of medium to large-scale projects, product support, and coordination with team members on project development. This position involves moderate coordination with other departments (usually HR), business partners, and outside vendors in support of Global IT operations. Responsibilities
- Gather customer requirements to provide innovative solutions and recommend system, product and process enhancements.
- Provide applications second-tier support for systems issue resolution. Systems include Oracle, iCims, JDExpert, Kronos and ADP.
- Implement business software and provide systems administration set-up and configuration.
- Coordinate with program development teams on software interfaces used by supported business applications.
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion.
- Provide documentation of business rules, functional specifications, and process interpretation for assigned applications, systems, and business solutions.
- Perform project planning, coordination and management on multiple projects.
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business application software packages.
- Communicate with managers and business partners on business systems and project statuses.
- Monitor scheduled application interfaces and provide issue resolution
- Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
- Knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions
- Knowledge of GM Financials core business functions, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of the consumer loan business
- Working knowledge of all system applications
- Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment
- Significant experience in a large and complex business environment
- In-depth knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
- Knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
- Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
- Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
- Working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
- Advanced ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support
- Good in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to meet expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Strong people skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage the investigations function with minimal supervision
- Experience with data visualization concepts and tools
- Advanced experience with data visualization concepts and tools
- Good computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
- Computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
- Ability to effectively lead, organize, and supervise
- Ability to work directly with senior level management
- Bachelor's Degree in computer studies or related business area or equivalent experience. preferred
- Master's Degree N/A.
- 3-5 Years support experience in an IT environment and respective business area in analyzing and implementing applications systems.Experience in International IT organization Required
- Occasional overtime may be required;Fast-paced office environment;Strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers;Work a flexible schedule including extended business hours
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-35787
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.