To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VWR International, LLC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Coverage Specialist supports multiple facilities and/or customers in a strategic geographic area and may perform the job functions of Coordinators, Technicians, Material Handlers, Glass Washers when scheduled vacations, leave and /or emergency situations occur. The Coverage Specialist responsibilities are within a designated territory although secondary back up responsibility requires travel outside of the designated territory.
- Performs all duties associated with operations of Site Services.
- Works closely with management to complete projects such as Standard Operating Procedures, Scopes of Work, Training, and other assorted tasks along with direct customer interfacing relative to job functions.
- Interfaces directly with customer Point-of-Contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers etc. to procure lab supplies and material.
- Utilizes VWR and customer computer systems: ESS, Citrix, VBQ, Info Access, Intranet, Ariba, SAP, EZ Source, ESpree, Nexus, Pitney Bowes, UPS, Fedex, StockTracker, ChemSW, Ship Tracker, JD Edwards and customer specific applications.
- Trains VWR associates on all service offerings.
- Provides level 3 ESS Support (Full customer services, credit rebills, invoice scrubbing).
- Modifies, designs and maintains quality metrics and key performance indicators.
- Manages a budget related to expense reports.
- Meets revenue, TOE, safety, performance and quality goals and objectives:
- Creates programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- May require traveling to customer sites.
Experience & Skills:
- Conform to all customer requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security
- clearances and medical checkups.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Information Access and System ESS; proficient Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills; displays a professional can- do attitude
- Knowledge of procurement/Inventory management systems and procedures
- Ability to perform duties with the highest regard for safety, quality, and site protocols/policies/procedures
- Cross Referencing skills
- Must be exceedingly flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree or undergraduate degree in business or science related field is preferred
- 3 -5+ years experience in Inventory control/procurement/shipping and receiving/Inside Sales, etc.
- IATA, DOT, OSHA Right to Know, IMDG
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Hazwoper Certification preferred
- Prior experience with VWR products and services preferred
- Cross referencing and inside sales experience a plus
Environmental Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Typically works in an office with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
- A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis.
- Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
Acquired by Avantor in 2017 as a wholly-owned subsidiary, VWR serves as a leading global provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries. The combined company is a trusted end-to-end partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million branded and manufactured products, we enable customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world. For more information visit www.settingscienceinmotion.com or vwr.com.
Resume Submissions To VWR From Third Party Recruitment Firms Will Not Be Considered
VWR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VWR maintains a drug free workplace.
VWR is a US Federal contractor.
VWR and design are registered trademarks of VWR International, LLC. VWR International, LLC is aware of fraudulent e-mails referencing VWR job opportunities. Please note: VWR does not hire employees through e-mail solicitation and never requests any employee to cash money orders or send money to others. If you question the validity of a job, please visit jobs.vwr.com .
For more information on VWR please visit www.vwr.com .
Job Posting Date: 2018-04-04