Come reimagine insurance with us!
GEICO Technology Solutions Customer Relationship Management team has an opportunity on our Configuration Management team for a Senior CI/CD Engineer. Our department owns complex, mission critical systems on Salesforce eco system. This team is all about CI/CD automation and efficiencies. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to GEICO’s growth and efficiencies.
In this role you will:
- Build and release software baselines, code merge, branch, and label creation.
- Work with development teams on CI/CD and feature-flag code management procedures.
- Collaborate with automated testing teams, monitoring teams, and infrastructure teams to ensure reliable deployments. Resolve dependencies and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support a continuous Integration model by streamlining the code changes, triggering an automated [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior CI CD Engineer Salesforce CRM (REMOTE) and test sequence.
- Support a continuous delivery model by automating software build and package migration processes.
- Create and manage automated YAML-based deployment processes for Salesforce, Java, or .Net solutions.
Technical & Business Skills:
- 10 years of total IT experience with software development, build automation, deployment and DevOps practices
- 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining software deployment processes in a Java, .Net, or Salesforce environment.
- Hands-on configuration skills with code management, work item, and continuous integration tools. Microsoft DevOps experience is preferred. Skills with similar tools (TFS, GIT, Jenkins) are acceptable.
- Proven experience in supporting JAVA, .NET or Salesforce development lifecycle for enterprise level applications in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) code deployment, branching, and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of YAML scripting is a plus
- Ability to write and implement scripts in PowerShell, Ant, Maven or similar build & deployment languages is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with development teams with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering background preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable.
- Experience with Microservices, API services deployment
- Salesforce and Mulesoft CI/CD Integration with Copado is a plus
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior CI CD Engineer Salesforce CRM (REMOTE)* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures and Certificates
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Ant
- Apache Maven
- Application Lifecycle Management