Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it - we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What You'll Do
* Ensure Deposits financial wellness features meet the needs of our customers and our business objectives.
* Research and develop initiatives for product development and customer experience enhancements.
* Work cross-functionally to execute these initiatives. Collaborate with impacted business areas to develop business cases and project proposals to initiate strategic projects and customer experience improvements.
* Take responsibility for market and competitive analysis and monitoring results for all financial wellness features to ensure they remain competitive and meet return expectations.
How You'll Do It
* Conduct market, competitive, and consumer research to understand product demand and competitive position.
* Champion initiatives through a governance process and work with other areas, such as compliance, to adhere to standards and policies.
* Act as the business sponsor on initiatives and product enhancements to ensure correct interpretation of the product construct and features to achieve business objectives and customer satisfaction.
* Develop, manage, and review shared communications plans, implementation plans, and risk logs to track progress and mitigate risk to implementations.
* Collaborate with business partners and leadership across corporate functions such as business development, operations, technology, marketing, finance, and risk management to lead and manage project planning, progress reporting, quality assurance, risk mitigation, communication, and implementation management.
* Work in cooperation with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to resolve problems.
* Oversee and coordinate work performed by internal and external impacted parties.
* Evaluate product performance and recommend improvements.
Qualifications You'll Need
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
* 6+ years of experience in product development, financial services, customer experience, pricing, modeling
* In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in product development, financial services, customer experience, pricing, modeling
Bonus Points If You Have
* Master's degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants - with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction