To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
17 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Auditor - Commercial Banking and Credit Administration
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Position/Job Title: Internal Auditor -- Commercial Banking and Credit Administration
Internal Audit is seeking a highly motivated individual for an Internal Auditor in a highly dynamic and evolving environment. The individual will be the primary tester and assist audit management in the planning, execution, and reporting of audits in the Commercial Banking and Credit Administration areas of the Bank. This position offers high visibility to business management and other key stakeholders.
The Auditor will:
- Assist in the planning, execution, and reporting of audit engagements.
- Be challenged to meet deadlines, directly interact with key members of management, and provide dynamic feedback to actively improve evolving processes.
- Perform audits in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Interact with compliance and IT Auditors while performing their responsibilities.
- Plan and execute control and substantive testing, and evaluate audit results to determine if issues exist and improvement recommendations are necessary.
- Develop key management relationships for ongoing monitoring of their business areas.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Internal audit, risk management, compliance, or operations experience within a banking environment.
- Commercial Banking and/or Credit Administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree preference: Business related, or Accounting, or Finance.
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, etc.) or progress toward/eligibility for certification preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting standards, banking regulations, and/or auditing standards is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, PC and internet skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of individuals across the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.