It couldn’t be a better time to be an executive recruiter! Are you considering a change?
Then you need to take a long hard look at Lucas Group! We have over 400 recruiters in 15 different offices and 7 divisions across the US. Lucas Group has all the resources of one of the bigger firms while still maintaining the feel, and autonomy of a boutique.
FY 2018 brought us the most revenue in our 49 year history and our momentum is only building from there!
The average tenure of a Lucas Group recruiter is 4.86 years!
- an uncapped compensation plan,
- unlimited vacation,
- an ever growing training program (already heralded as one of the best in the business). This year we are launching Bullhorn and LinkedIN Recruiter on every desk, it only makes sense that we keep our people.
Did I mention our annual President’s club trip for top performers? We’ll be in Jamaica this summer!
Our Marketing Department is world class. You’ll receive true brand recognition and real leads, which accounted for over 13M in actual revenue last year.
We have a defined career path, with bumps in title AND commission each time you hit your milestones! A collaborative and fun loving culture is waiting for you. Give us a call, our momentum is contagious!
Business Development Responsibilities:
- We help companies find impact players! This is a phone business and the candidates are not actively searching. You will build relationships with corporate prospects (manager up to the C-Suite) and cultivate client relationships both over the phone and in person
- Serve as a consultative business partner in order to facilitate the short term, and long term, needs of your client
- Source, qualify, present, and negotiate on your clients behalf
- Generate and sustain an effective retention program to garner additional sales opportunities
Candidate Development Responsibilities:
- Directly recruit passive candidates while building sustainable relationships. Share industry knowledge and assist candidates in making informed decisions surrounding career growth and opportunity
- Utilize research, phone calls, pipeline, and CRM to identify and persuasively present candidates for potential job offerings
- Manage the candidate life cycle through consistent communication and relationship management. You’ll follow your candidates through the entire process: interviewing, negotiation, resignation, onboarding, and periodic follow ups
- Generate and sustain effective “flipping the call” activities – creating clients from candidates
General Position Responsibilities:
- Recruiters on our Perm teams run a 360 desk while recruiters on our contract teams can run a split or blended desk.
- Contract has continued to become a major part of our industry – our contract team revenue doubled in 2017.
- With 7 successful divisions there is ample opportunity to engage in cross selling. We strongly encourage cross divisional partnerships!
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment