To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Arconic • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Arconic has an immediate need for a Facilities Equipment Engineer our Rancho Cucamonga, CA Location.
- Drive investments on new initiatives and other changes necessary to improve production efficiency, quality and operational safety.
- Improve process downtime and operational capabilities of critical equipment through focused projects, redesign and possible retrofit activities
- Participate in engineering design reviews; evaluate and approve drawings, routings, specifications and other documents.
- Lead research, collect information, obtain quotes from vendors and check availability of equipment.
- Write capital expenditure requests and present projects to senior leadership
- Follow and report the status of a project. Schedule any suggested revisions for review..
- Lead project review meetings during the course of a project.
- Establish and execute project task lists to keep projects moving forward according each project’s plan.
- Conduct Risk Assessments to identify and deal with any risks that may exist with the project.
- Responsible for performing engineering and technical duties during the development of components throughout launches and production according to control plans. Performs problem solving techniques, process improvements, and maintain the quality standards of products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or years equivalent certificate or years of experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in facilities, process or mechanical engineering role
- Demonstrated success working in a lean manufacturing and fast paced environment
- Microsoft word, Excel, Projects
- Autocad and Solidworks