To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davidson, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Commissions Analyst
MSC Industrial Supply Co., Inc. • Davidson, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services.
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for the daily administration and maintenance of processes, performs various analyses and participates in special projects for Sales Compensation.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily administration and maintenance of Sales Compensation processes, including:
- New hire/transfer/term set-up and removal
- Commission and incentive calculations
- Budgets, goals/thresholds, multiplier
- Uploads to the AS/400
- Compensation adjustments
- Verifying systems integrity through periodic audit
- Year-end review process
- Performs analyses for Sales Compensation, including commission impacts from adjustments and 3 years rolling incremental gross margin for OSA’s.
- Supports the sales organization on all areas including sales systems and processes
- Analyzes and reviews the sales systems and processes to support the sales organization and recommends appropriate action.
- Tests and audits the AS/400 system on recent enhancements and trains others to use the system. Including the development and maintenance of documented instructions.
- Troubleshoots complex issues as they arise from various parts of the sales organization.
- Works closely with field management to provide processes for setting strategic plans in order to meet overall corporate goals.
- Works cross functionally to define the scope of various sales projects.
- Works with cross functional areas (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, HR, Compensation, Payroll) in developing and implementing more efficient processes which will lead to increased productivity and sales.
- Works on various team projects as needed, sets up meetings and takes detailed notes.
- Ensures the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s mission and vision.
- Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of business experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
- High level of analytical skills required.
- Proficiency in computer software and Microsoft Office is required.
- MS Access or other database knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of AS/400 Systems are preferred.
- Ability to Delegate and think conceptually.
- Up to 25% Travel required to CFC’s, Call Centers.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
People. Collaboration. Insight. That’s how you build something that works.
Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
As one of America’s Best Large Employers (named in 2017 by Forbes magazine), we care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,000+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.