If you are looking for a Warehouse position, Staffmark wants to talk to YOU! Staffmark is looking for a Warehouse Associate in Romeoville, IL for several opportunities working with our client who is a distribution company. -Starting Pay $16.50 per hour!
1st shift 12pm-9:30pm +OT
$16.50 per hour
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us
• Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include:
• Retrieving and moving materials to prepare for shipment
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Arrange appropriate transportation of products
• Operating material handling equipment
• Keeping inventory records and performing other administrative duties
Qualifications for the Warehouse position include:
High School Diploma or GED
Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Maintain a clean production area
Go to Staffmark.com and apply now!
to set up an interview
Text “Work” to
for more info
You can also submit your resume to:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.