T Cell Therapy Development Technician (1 yr contract) in Sunnyvale, CA
Join a global biotechnology company which provides products and services across basic research, translational research, and clinical applications. The open position is a manufacturing role in cellular therapy and T-cell development.
You will have the exciting opportunity to participate in both the manufacture and process development of T-cells and multiple other cell therapy products within a GMP environment.
- The unique duties of this position will primarily consist of manufacturing primary human cells including activities that involve graft engineering for cellular therapies as well as supporting the development of scalable cell culture processes.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for completing successful qualifications and ongoing support procedures for clean room operations and assisting in the development, writing, and review of SOPs, material specifications, standard manufacturing procedures, batch records and other GMP documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in biological science or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a GMP or clean room manufacturing environment.
- Preferred: Experience with cell culture and aseptic/closed system processing Biologics production experience
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply