To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Busperson Coast Nightclub - Part Time (Beau Rivage)
MGM Resorts International • Biloxi, MS
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintain assigned section and tables in clean, sanitary condition. Work in conjunction with Food Servers to ensure outstanding guest service is constantly achieved. Follow all Beau Rivage and Departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables completely and resets with clean linens, ashtrays, votive candles, glassware and any additional tabletop items needed
- Cleans and sanitizes booth/chair cushions
- Picks up and returns dirty dishes, glassware and utensils to the dish room
- Constantly communicates with Servers, Hostesses and Management to ensure tables are turned efficiently
- Polishes flatware
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to management immediately
- Serves water, coffee and soft drinks, refilling when needed
- Works with server to ensure proper guest service
- Ensures dining room floors are clean free of debris
- Retrieves orders from warehouse and restocks storeroom
- Rotates stock to ensure proper rotation
- Ensures all lost and found articles are immediately turned into Management
- Runs/delivers food to assigned tables as needed
- Maintains excellent knowledge of all menu items and plating standards
- Works in a well organized manner while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of all table numbers and guest positions
- Assists with the cleanliness and restocking of all side stations
- Assists with stocking equipment & supplies
Performs other duties as required or assigned by Management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year fast paced, high volume restaurant operations experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SECTION 3: COMPETENCIES & working conditions
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Must be capable of following directions
- Must possess good recall and memory
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, and speaking.
- Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of restaurant. Frequently walking distances up to 500 ft.
- Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination, reaching, twisting and balancing.
- Occasionally carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 200 lbs.
Work performed in climate-controlled environment with occasional hot and cold temperature changes. Employee will be required to stand on concrete floors, tiles/mats and walk on uneven or wet surfaces. Employee may be exposed to secondhand smoke and kitchen odors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.