Power Generation Field Service Technician - Henderson, CO
System One is currently seeking several Senior Power Generation Field Technicians for direct-hire positions in Henderson, CO. These are excellent opportunities for a career with one of the largest Power Generation manufacturing and service companies in the world. Qualified candidates will have 3-5+ years’ experience with high-level repairs to include ATS, overhaul and paralleling experience. Fantastic benefits package, competitive pay and relocation assistance available for non-local candidates. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now for immediate consideration!
Power Generation Field Service Technician Responsibilities
- Technical specialist and primary customer support contact to diagnose and execute complex repairs to generators and components at the customer’s site.
- Establishes and continually develops productive customer relations and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete complex repairs at customer site.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on power generation products in the field
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review of repair plans, parts lists, etc
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
Power Generation Field Service Technician Skills
- Able to develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Ability to prepare reports providing feedback on service interventions
- Able to understand and follow the Technical Support Request ((TSR) process
- Ability to identify and resolve engine system failures relating to component failure
- Ability to guide / coach other service technicians (including customer and/or dealer technicians) through complex service interventions and diagnostic issues
- Ability to identify and up sell further service and repair opportunities
Power Generation Field Service Technician Experience
- Significant field service work experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience with power generation products
- High Voltage / Low Voltage experience