To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quincy, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Network Security Administrator
Eliassen Group • Quincy, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Junior Network Security Administrator:
- Analyze network security needs and offer solutions to fit needs
- Ensure compliance with NIST standards and other relevant policies
- Offer recommendations for the development and analysis of Network Security policies and processes
- Provide comprehensive documentation of computer security policies and procedures
- Provide alternative solutions for requests that violate security policies
Requirements of the Junior Network Security Administrator:
- At least 2 years of networking experience; or, CCNA
- Experience formulating and executing network security solutions
- Solid understanding of network topologies and protocols
- Motivated self-starter who works with a sense of urgency and operates with a high level of integrity
- Exceptional organizational, documentation, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of features of Active Directory, Group Policy and Certificate Authority technologies
- Industry certifications preferred (Cisco CCNA; CISSP; Microsoft MCSA; CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network +; CompTIA Security+)
Keywords: Network Security, Junior Administrator, NIST, CCNA, Active Directory, CISSP, MCSA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
Job ID: 306858
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!