What You Can Expect:
Do you have excellent organizational skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team at our Home Office.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Payroll Specialist:
- Process weekly payroll as assigned
- Process garnishments and verifications of employment
- Provide payroll support to our Health Campus personnel including training on payroll systems
Trilogy Health ServicesText One Of Our Recruiters:
Courtney (502) 806-8785What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Life At Trilogy:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College graduate or some college classes preferred
- Three (3) to Five (5) years payroll experience
- Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred
- Knowledge of theories and practices of accounting and payroll ADP Payroll system experience a plus
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Long Term Care