Responsible for day-to-day servicing and management of complex mid-size and large Commercial Lines accounts including the oversight of all key servicing aspects.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Serve as primary point of contact for Commercial Lines client servicing needs, including but not limited to, processing, review and timely delivery of policy documents, coverage review and analysis and managing client billing items, inquires and premium allocations. Client assignments and book of business may include non-traditional insurance programs such as large deductibles, retroactives and layered property.
- Draft renewal submissions, proposals, coverage analysis and other presentation documents for assigned client portfolio.
- Negotiate renewal coverage and pricing with appointed carriers and brokers.
- Review and analyze client contracts and bid specifications to ensure adequate limits and coverage are in place.
- Maintain and document client files in agency management system to support internal document management and quality control procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Account Executives and Producers to evaluate new business opportunities with prospects and clients; assist in onboarding new clients and/or policies.
- Adhere to applicable Agency procedures, workflows and servicing timelines.
- Responsibilities may include some off-site travel and client-facing interactions.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience with direct client contact, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience with direct client contact
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency with pertinent word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation softwareEducation and Experience Preferred:
Minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience with direct client contact
Ability to obtain State Brokers License
Property & Casualty (P&C) industry experience with working knowledge of P&C insurance products and marketing
Ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Experience working in pertinent agency management system
Professional insurance designation, such as Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and/or Associate in Risk Management (ARM)