To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Monroe, LA
Posted 6 days ago
Diesel Mechanic - Monroe, LA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for Diesel Mechanic’s! Are you looking for a GREAT opportunity to show your skills, learn and have continuous growth? Do you want to learn from a Fortune 500 Company how to utilize your potential and be the best you can be?
Diesel Mechanic Job Description:
- Determines vehicle condition by conduction inspections and diagnostic test; identifying worn and damaged parts
- Keeps equipment available by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
- Must have your own basic mechanical tools
- Technical and mechanic understanding
- Must be self-motivated and good analytical skills
- Must be dependable
- Must have transportation and valid Driver license
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
This position is a Temporary to Permanent position. The pay is between $11.00-$16.00/hour DOE.
Qualifications- tools, supply management, mechanical inspection tools, technical understanding, attention to detail, dependability, thoroughness, verbal communication , documentation skills, inventory control, job knowledge, mechanically inclined.
Keywords: mechanic, dielsel mechanic, helper, mechanic helper
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]