To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4001 Leadenhall Road
Mount Laurel Township, NJ 08054
- ARI Fleet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor - Client Administration
ARI • Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. We are a recognized leader in the industry and the largest privately owned fleet management company in North America.
The Supervisor, Account Management will oversee a team of Account Executives within the Client Relations department.
- Extensive experience in customer service and a thorough understanding of the fleet management industry and manufacturers vehicles and specifications
- Must be able to think critically at a strategic level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, pay close attention to detail and have follow-up skills
- Presentation and meeting management skills
- Ability to align customer needs with ARI programs, processes and/or industry best practices
- Action-oriented with the drive to take initiative and accountability for decision-making
- Commitment to total customer service
- Experience in building relationships and managing dynamic teams
- Strong supervisory skills and the ability to train and develop assigned employees
- Align individual performance expectations in order for Account Executives to meet or exceed in departmental and organizational goals
- Fair, constructive, and timely feedback towards performance expectations and goals that results in improved client satisfaction
- Increased employee morale and satisfaction of role through recognition, feedback, and development of team environment
- Limit client and internal escalations by providing pro-active solutions, Account Executive coaching and progressive discipline
- Collaborate with peers to solution team concerns and promote new ideas to measure results
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customers
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent business experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay with annual bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming.
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment,
- An award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes,
- A generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.