$35.63 to $41.25 hourly
In need of a Programmer Analyst, Robert Half Technology wants to hear from you if have a strong understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements and will enjoy formulating and defining systems scope and objectives. Through research and fact-finding, you will make recommendations for developing or modifying applications or databases. Apply now for this long-term temporary-to-full-time Programmer Analyst position in Madison, Mississippi.
- Build and evaluate programming changes prior to implementation for each systems development phase. Record test cases and expected outcomes. Ensure that requirements are met. May create simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May suggest acceptance/rejection in cases where not all requirements are met
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
- Assembles and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Provides end users and other partner groups with continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Reviews and documents code problems, working with other programmers to correct them
- Aids in creating communication materials for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Provides guidance for internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting problems with programming. Consultation can include troubleshooting and/or education
- Examines user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Writes functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Makes recommendations about how, when or whether to make the changes
- ASP.NET MVC Framework experience required
- C Sharp Programming (C#) experience
- Microsoft Business Intelligence experience
- Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
- Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques
- Knowledge of PC and mainframe hardware/software
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Systems Development Life Cycle