To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Risk & Compliance
TSYS • Columbus, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
- Develop extensive knowledge of key management systems and business systems, serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME); provide recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate compliance issues; collaborate with business and technical resources to create business requirements; participate in detailed project planning efforts for small to large development enhancements
- Maintain an understanding of Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements; keep abreast of trends and changes in industry technology; maintain an understanding of roadmaps and compliance variances for vendors
- Provide front-line support to research and resolve key management issues impacting the clients’ ability to produce plastic or PINs and perform authorization; administer and recommend best practices to meet our clients’ expectations for implementing and managing Keys; identify impacts (ie: system, process, client) to changes in the environment; collaborate closely with client support analysts, account managers, technical resources to pinpoint opportunities to streamline processes, understand business needs and resolve client issues; Advanced ability to analyze complex problems or issues and act quickly to resolve them
- Provide support to resolve issues that may cross multiple business processes; Conducts training and reinforcement of training for team and internal stakeholders
- Lead and manage a large team of key management analysts providing training, mentoring, administrative support and leadership enabling team members to grow and provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Assign work, track assignments and incidents to ensure successful implementations.
- Ensure metrics are available to management to measure the team’s effectiveness
You Should Apply if:
- Excel in helping clients, teams and individuals solve complex business and technical problems
- Are energized by a fast-paced environment
- Are organized and a planner by nature
- Are effective at communication with a variety of people profiles
- Have experience and hands-on delivery of successful solutions related to authorizations and/or card management in a credit card processing/management environment
- Have a passion for the team and the client to succeed
What Are We Looking for?
- Highly Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree with a least two years of recent experience as a leader managing business or technical professionals.
- Equivalent experience and training in lieu of degree may be considered
- Highly Preferred: Experience managing various difficult human resource situations (ie: hiring, coaching, counseling, terminations, etc.)
- Highly Preferred: Direct experience with card management and/or authorizations in the bankcard industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Products
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.