IT CLINICALSENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST OPPORTUNITY
Apex Systems, the nations 2nd largest IT staffing company, is looking for an IT Clinical Senior Business Analyst with one of the top Hospital & Research clients.
The job description is listed below, if interested please send an updated resume to Professional Recruiter, Kelsey Laughlin via [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Clinical Senior BA
Location: Remote eventually back on site in Tampa, FL (33637)
Salary: $82k - $87k
- Collaborates with cross-functional requirement gathering teams including, but not limited to, technical resources, Subject Matter Experts (SME), PMO, business representatives, clinicians, and vendor representatives
- Serves as a leader and a liaison between the business, research, clinical, Information Technology (IT) providers (e.g. software developers, architects, analysts, etc.), and the project teams
- Responsible for the full lifecycle management of business, stakeholder, non-functional/technical requirements, use case development and business design
- Post implementation business analysis work
- Responsible for financial and performance reporting and analysis to include: benchmark comparisons, value realization tracking, cost and value (benefits realization) tracking, cost reduction opportunities, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPls)
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in a research, academic, scientific, or healthcare environment.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required – field of study: Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum seven (7) years' experience analyzing and documenting business, stakeholder, functional and non-functional/ technical requirements in support of strategic and/or operational initiatives and projects.
- Provider Healthcare Industry Experience (hospital/clinics).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Benefits Realisation Management