Calling all Senior Python Engineers (TS/SCI)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000A bit about us:
***This position will require an active TS/SCI Security Clearance to be eligible***
This position supports the program's Elastic as a Service (EaaS) team to provide quality cost effective search solutions. As part of the Elastic Team, various expertise is needed to support a sophisticated enterprise environment both on premise as well as in the cloud.
The Engineer will actively participate with Scrum development teams and meetings. Additionally, the Engineer will be responsible for working with a highly functional team developing and automating data ingest, optimizing system and search performance, integration with enterprise authentication services, and establishing/improving system monitoring while maintaining established security protocols development, test, and production systems. Other responsibilities will include working with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates; as well as preparing design and test documents.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: ***This position will require an active TS/SCI Security Clearance to be eligible***
- Architect, build and maintain on premise and/or cloud infrastructure to support team and customer initiatives
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (build out autoscaling, support new services, optimize for cost efficiencies/authentication/search, etc)
- Work with A&A Teams to maintain security requirements for operation of systems
- On-call support may be required
Qualifications: ***This position will require an active TS/SCI Security Clearance to be eligible***
- 3+ years of related systems programming experience with the Python Framework.
Desired Core Skills:
- Experience working within Linux distributions such as RedHat and CentOS
- Strong Understanding of DevOps and software development processes
- Experience with GitLab and Jenkins
- Experience with cloud orchestration tools (i.e. SALT)
- Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Azure
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Experience building Amazon EC2 instances and S3 buckets for development, test, and production environments
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with API Management tools (Kong, etc)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.