To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daytona Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ICI Homes • Daytona Beach, FL
Posted 13 days ago
ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire a Draftsman – Auto CAD Technician who is skilled, self-motivated with a minimum of 2 years of residential drafting experience. The ideal candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD 2015. Must be detailed oriented
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate base plans using AutoCAD 2015 for all active ICI Plans.
- Produce accurate construction documents for production of Homes, i.e. specific plan drawings generated from Pre-start and Customer Option Forms via direction the team leader.
- Must be able to work with Sales, Marketing and Development to create a lot-fit matrix for new residences.
- Assist with the acquisition of plot plans, survey drawings, truss engineering, energy calculations through an accountable system as requested by team leaders.
- Continue on-going process of plan revisions to all base plans as necessary to meet code compliance and an improved overall plan.
- Maintain accurate records of revised construction details.
- Maintain current DWF files of our base plans for printing as required.
- Work with Customer Relations Department and/or the Construction Department as needed to create design changes of existing plans and assist in the development of new plans as needed.
- Keep current on software updates and equipment enhancements in order to maintain a state of the art department.
- Archiving of plans as needed for call-up and retrieval.
- Facilitate in the positive growth of the Plans department by following policies and procedures, value engineering and time/cost efficiency methods.
- Work closely with the other Plans Department staff members for the highest quality and most efficient output.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be proficient in Auto CAD 2015 and up.
- Preferred Certificate of Completion from a Vocational-Technical Program (or a minimum of 1000 hours of training) in Computer Aided Drafting
ICI Homes offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.