To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Technician - Home Infusion - Jacksonville, FL
UnitedHealth Group • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 2 days ago
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for working in sterile compounding room.
- Understand USP 797 hand washing, hygiene, and garbing procedures
- Mix medications quickly, but accurately in a sterile compounding room in accordance with USP 797 standards
- Use correct medication based on NDC and LOT# when compounding to help maintain an accurate inventory
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly clean room cleaning responsibilities per policy and procedures
- Perform daily temperature monitoring per policy and procedures
- Participate in our on call rotation (requires the individual to be able to work weekends periodically)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Possess an active Pharmacy Technician license in the State of Florida and must maintain the license per state requirements while employed
- Ability to work hours of operation (hours primarily worked will be 9:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday), and on call 1 weekend / month
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience (hospital, specialty, or retail)
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Outlook (script professional emails and update calendar), Microsoft Excel (Create new and edit pre-existing spreadsheets, data entry), and Microsoft Word (Create new and edit pre-existing documents)
- Strong mathematical and calculation skills
- Pharmacy compounding experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Oputm, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk