Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Electronic Service Sales Executive to join our team. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Sprinkler service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
What we look for
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred.
- Three or more years, successful sales experience with fire alarms, security control, and monitoring or similar industry. Experience working with electrical contractors and blueprints is desirable.
- Excellent sales, presentation, and closing techniques.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self- motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- PC Proficiency including familiarity with Word, Excel, and job costing systems.
- NICET II certification must be obtained within the first 12 months of employment. (This is company sponsored)
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft and Oracle programs preferred.)
- Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.